Organisational representative TAML CONSULTING PTY LTD is the controlling company of the business name Family Refunds.
Family Refunds is a refund agency that is committed to ensuring that unclaimed funds are returned to the legitimate owners.
Every year billions of dollars belonging to individuals or companies are held in various Government institutions as unclaimed funds or lost money.
About 98% of unclaimed funds end up as Government revenue each year and Family Refunds are dedicated to reuniting owners with their money by working in conjunction with various Government agencies and departments, solicitors, banks and other companies.
As professional recovery agents Family Refunds specialise in searching and locating the likely owner through extensive investigative work.
Upon positive proof of identity Family Refunds offer a specialised service in recovering your unclaimed money.
Only a very low percentage of owners ever claim their money.
Most owners are simply unaware of their entitlement and eventually lose it to Government revenue.
As per current publications there is $1.1 billion in unclaimed funds waiting to be claimed by their rightful owners.
Why Choose Us
100% RISK FREE
WE DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU
WE ARE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED REFUND AGENTS
FEE IS ONLY PAYABLE UPON MONEY BEING REFUNDED
NO UPFRONT COSTS
RECEIVE UPDATES VIA PHONE & EMAIL
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many questions asked by prospective clients to our agency,
At Family Refunds we hope that these answers assist you in understanding the service we provide.
If you have any further queries, please contact us.
How and why did you locate me and is it all legal?
- Family Refunds are keen to reunite un-recovered funds with their rightful owners.
- Our researchers use a number of publicly available resources to track owners down, so yes it is all done legitimately and ethically.
- We are in fact going out of our way to ensure that people get THEIR money back- often against all odds!
What is a certified copy, and why is it required?
- A certified copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been signed as a “true and correct copy” by a Justice of the Peace or similar.
- People who can certify documents include: Justice of the Peace, pharmacist, doctor, dentist, veterinary surgeon, bank manager, state school principal, solicitor or police officer.
- Certified copies are required to ensure that all documents submitted to support a claim are authentic.
How can I prove my legal ownership of the unclaimed funds?
- Each of the various organisations we deal with have different documentary requirements.
- You will be required to provide certified copies of documents to satisfy at least two criteria:
– a link to the last known postal address as proof of your ownership of the unclaimed funds.
– proof of your identity.
- Suitable documentation of a link to the last known address includes driver’s licence, rates notice, utilities bill, financial institution statement, correspondence from an accountant or solicitor.
- Suitable documentation of proof of identity includes driver’s licence, birth certificate, passport or other identity card.
- If the unclaimed funds belongs to a deceased estate, a certified copy of the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration must also be supplied
How long does it take to recover my funds?
- For funds located in Australia, the process normally takes between four to six weeks.
- For funds located overseas, the process can often take several months.
- As the funds is being sought from an outside organisation, the time frame can vary.
- We will keep you informed throughout the process and advise on any anticipated delays.
What protections are in place to ensure that my funds is remitted to me at all?
- There are mandatory protections in place that ensure a fully accountable professional service, such as a certifiable quality assurance program, professional insurance, independent external audit.
Where do the funds come from, and what does it relate to?
- Some areas we commonly deal with are unpresented cheques, dormant bank accounts, superannuation and company takeovers, rent bonds, local council bonds, the list is endless.
- Privacy restrictions prevent us from disclosing the full details of the funds until we can confirm that you are the rightful owner.
Unclaimed Funds Australia
- Bank Accounts $617 million
- Shares $451 million
- Life Insurance $81 million
Australian Money Waiting To Be Claimed By State
- SA $35 million
- WA $75 million
- QLD $112 million
- VIC $197 million
- NSW $380 million
- TAS $9 million
- NT $8 million
- ACT $15 million